Universal Robots solves logistics challenges with cobots
29 April 2021
Universal Robots announces a new webinar aimed at alleviating the logistics challenges faced by operational teams, with innovative automation.
The free, expert webinar will demonstrate the value that collaborative robots (cobots) can bring to businesses in the logistics sector in order to navigate the issues brought on by COVID-19 and Brexit.
Sign up for your free place on 11th May 2021 at 11am (BST).
Mark Gray, Country Manager UK&I at Universal Robots, will offer exclusive insight into how cobots can:
• Increase speed from specification to fulfilment.
• Refine and scale fulfilment resources in the production line.
• Optimise and mobilise the end-of-line palletizing process.
• Rapidly deploy and scale to meet ongoing and ever-changing market demands.
• Support team utilisation on an operational level.
• Shortlist stock locations to automate and minimise fulfilment-to-error ratios.
Gray said, “UK supply chains have been strained by the impacts of Brexit and COVID but we believe it’s time to turn uncertainty into opportunity. Streamlined operations can be achieved with the right technology, automating repetitive tasks and freeing up staff to focus on more productive areas of the business.
“That’s why we’ve developed this webinar to help supply chain and logistics businesses unlock their potential and discover how automation can help them become resilient and productive, with little up-front costs.”
Contact Details and Archive...